Sales Manager – Italy
BENEO with head offices in Tienen (Belgium) and Mannheim (Germany) is part of the German Südzucker Group, the largest sugar producer in Europe. BENEO, specialized in the development and production of high-quality nutritional ingredients from natural sources is represented in over 75 countries over the world. You can find BENEO ingredients in all kinds of food applications: from beverages to baby food, from dairy to bakery, from confectionary to cereals and from soup to sauces and in animal nutrition. In this way BENEO can effectively contribute to healthier food products. For Beneo are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager Italy, ideally living in the Milan area.
SALES MANAGER - Italy
- Manage the existing BENEO customer portfolio and develop a close cooperation with the distributors in Italy: motivate and lead your distributors
- Building up an additional customer network (visit potential new customers, develop new product ideas, discover new applications for the Beneo products…)
- Achieve business targets, manage trade receivables in cooperation with business controlling and follow up on issues concerning invoicing, logistics in cooperation with Sales Administration
- Monitor sales results throughout the year (sales volumes, prices, forecast vs. budget)
- Perform accurate and timely reporting activities on the business, the market and competitors, including market intelligence information
- Report to the Area Sales Manager South Europe
- Master’s degree in Bio-Engineering, Bio-Chemistry, Food Technology, Agricultural Science, Veterinary Science, Biological Science, Business Administration, Commercial Engineering or a similar degree
- Experience with the technical aspects of the food industry or food ingredients
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Commercial talent
- Excellent spoken and written Italian and English skills
- An exciting position in a financially stable company which is regarded as the best in its class
- Work from your home office in Italy, ideally in the Milan area
- Intensive training and coaching to get familiar with the products and the commercial part of the job.
- You will become a member of a young and result oriented team that has been able to show an outstanding growth path over the last years
- A competitive salary package and a company car
- The potential to grow in function and responsibilities
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on +32 (0)478 43 61 68 (also available via Whatsapp voice and Facetime audio) for more info or an application. On weekdays between 9h00 and 11h00 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org