BENEO in Tienen is part of Südzucker Group, the largest sugar producer in Europe. BENEO, specialized in the development and production of high-quality nutritional ingredients for both food and feed offering its solutions in over 75 countries. You can find BENEO ingredients in all kinds of applications: from beverages to baby food, from dairy to bakery, from confectionary to cereals and from soup to sauces and in animal nutrition. In this way BENEO can effectively contribute to healthier food products. The BENEO-Technology Center supports partners and customers with the use of BENEO ingredients. For BENEOs Technology Center in Tienen we are looking for an enthusiastic:
Customer Technical Support Manager
Meat & Fish alternatives
- Visit customers (meat alternatives sector), in collaboration with sales to identify their needs.
- Provide technical information and advice about the usage of BENEO ingredients in meat alternatives to customers and sales network partners
- Follow up on technical customer meetings and projects, to ensure these are delivered within time, quality objectives and expectations.
- Analyze and solve customers’ technical problems
- Provide technical “help desk” support to the sales organization and your customers through answering technical questions, troubleshooting, providing technical information,…
- Communicate relevant information to relevant stakeholders (e.g. reporting on new trends and technologies, inputs/ideas for new applications, reporting to the commercial department on communications with the customer)
- Master’s degree with food technology (Bio-Engineering, Bio-Chemistry, Biosciences, Master Industrial Sciences or similar degree with relevant experience)
- Experience in the meat alternatives industry, ideally hands-on experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- ‘Can do’ mentality.
- Excellent English skills
- You are able to travel up to 25% of your working time (short trips)
- An exciting international position in a growing and financially stable company which is regarded as the best in its class
- Intensive training and coaching to get familiar with the products and the technical part of the job.
- You will become a member of a young and result oriented team that has been able to show an outstanding growth path over the last years
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- The potential to grow in function and responsibilities
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on +32 (0)478 43 61 68 for more info or an application. On weekdays between 9h00 and 11h00 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to email@example.com